PlastiSolv™ 842 On Press Cleaner is an environmentally approved, 100% active, virtually odor free textile ink remover which can be effectively used at the press and in the reclaim area. PlastiSolv 842 On Press Cleaner cuts ink fast and quickly dries for on press color changes, screen opening or saved screens.
PlastiSolv 842 has a citrus odor which makes the job of color changes and screen reclaiming much more pleasant.
PlastiSolv 842 dries fast providing a safe, odor-free alternative to mineral spirits, aerosol screen opener and other hot, hazardous, flammable solvents.
PlastiSolv 842 will not "lock in" emulsions and films which allows for quick, easy reclaiming.
PlastiSolv 842 is non-flammable which makes it safer for handling, storage and rag disposal than conventional solvents.
PlastiSolv 842 may be applied manually, recirculated through the EasiFlo™ System or recirculated in enclosed, automatic screen washing systems, providing superior product life and economy.
- Scrape all excess ink from screen.
- Apply PlastiSolv 842 On Press Cleaner by squirt bottle, pneumatic sprayer or by rag to the ink side of the screen.
- Thoroughly agitate ink with a rag or scrubber, then wipe up all dissolved ink.
- Reapply if necessary and follow with a dry rag, wipe on both sides of the screen.
- The screen will be ready for printing or tape application within 10 - 15 seconds.
55 Gallon Drum Available, Contact for Pricing